Privacy & Security Policy
Collection of your personal information
We collect personal information that you provide directly, information about how you use our services and information from third party sources. We use this information to provide you with services, understand the way you use our services so we can improve and personalize your experience and to develop the most relevant apps, technologies, and content for our customers
We also use personal information to provide customized advertising relevant to you. Some instances when you may provide your personal information directly are as follows:
- When you create an account or register with us, we may ask for information such as your name, date of birth, or email address.
- If you request for a service or product from us, we may ask for your name, address, contact information, and shipping and payment information to process your order.
- To provide responses when you contact our Customer Service, we may need information to verify your identify and the product you’re inquiring about.
- When you communicate with our Customer Service staff or others, your communications will be transmitted through our systems.
Sharing your personal information
We may share your personal information with our affiliates, as well as with those who provide services on our behalf. We may also share your personal information with trusted partner companies, such as original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) or insurance companies, that provide you with products and services that you request and information about products and services you may be interested in. We share personal information with law enforcement agencies when it’s required by law or to protect us and our users.
We may request to send you push notifications for relevant information. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device's settings.
Collection of service-related information
In addition to the information you directly provide, we will collect information about your use of our services. We may collect, among other things:
- Product information: Your product model, product hardware information, unique product identifications, serial number, sales code, software version, your electronic device details, MAC address, IP address, cookies, pixels, subscription information, operating system versions, and settings of the devices you use to access Services.
- Log information: Diagnostic, technical, error, and usage information such as the time and duration of your use of services, search query terms when you enter search terms into your device in connection with our particular service, and any information stored in cookies that we have set on your devices. We utilize the READ_CALL_LOG permission to display caller information (such as name and number) on the connected bike cluster. Please note that we retain call information and do not distribute it to external third parties.
- Location information: Your device’s GPS signal or information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers that may be transmitted to us when you use certain services and enable the Location function.
- Voice information: Recordings of your voice that we make and store on our servers when you contact our Customer Service team. Note that if we work with a third-party service provider that provides customer services on our behalf, this provider may receive and store your voice information in accordance with the contract concluded between us and our trusted third party service provider.
- Session information: Your use of our services per session or your use of our products.
- Viewing Information: Our digital platforms including mobile applications, websites visited, and videos or content viewed on your devices and the amount of time spent viewing them.
- Other information about your use of third-party content offered through our services or other information about you, your devices, or your use of our services that you consent to send us.
Collection of Anonymized and Aggregated Data
In case where we are legally or contractually bound not to collect the personal information or service related information directly, we may collect such information based on extracts of such information related to our service in aggregated and non-identifiable forms, for our legitimate business interests, including for testing, development, controls and operations of our products and services, and for commercializing such data, pursuant to the applicable law or contractual obligation undertaken by us.
Publicly or Commercially Available or Shared Information
We sometimes gather publicly or commercially available information and combine this with other information about you so that we can better understand your needs, interests, and preferences. We also sometimes gather information about you when other people provide it using our Services, such as offering our services to you or paying for you.
Use of your data
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you to:
- Help you or your device register for our Services
- Provide a Service or feature you request
- Provide customized content and personalized services based on your past activities on our Services
- Deliver targeted advertising, newsletters, and offers that might interest you on our online platforms, third-party websites, and social media
- Provide promotions and offers by way of direct marketing communications, only where you have given us your separate consent
- Analyze our products and services to help us better understand our customers to offer the most relevant communications, services, and experiences to you
- Ask you for your feedback, opinions on our products and services and to carry out customer surveys, with your separate consent if required
- Provide software updates, maintenance services, and support for your devices
- Comply with the law and legal processes
- Protect our rights, property, or safety, or any of our affiliates, business partners, or customers
- Increase the efficiency and operation of our online platforms.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience.
The information or data collected by us is processed by us for the purposes described above in accordance with law, including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000.
We will disclose your data or information internally within our business, but only to those who need it to further provide services or to help with your requests. We will also disclose your information to the following entities, only to the extent that this will be necessary to provide our Services:
- Affiliates: Our Group companies which we control or own.
- Business Partners: Trusted Partners who we work together with to provide you the Services you’ve requested or bought.
- Service Providers: Carefully selected those who provide services for or on behalf of us, such as companies that help us with repairs, customer contact centers, customer care activities, advertising (including customized advertising on our websites, third-party websites, or digital platforms), conducting customer satisfaction surveys, or billing, or that send emails on our behalf. These providers are also committed to protecting your information.
- Other Parties when Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our Services: For example, it may be necessary by law, legal process, or court order from governmental authorities to disclose your information. They may also seek your information from us for the purposes of law enforcement, national security, antiterrorism, or other issues that are related to public security. It may also be necessary for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
- Other Parties in Connection with Corporate Transactions: We may disclose your information to a third party as part of a merger or transfer, acquisition, or sale, or in the event of a bankruptcy.
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Your use of our Products and Services may involve transfer, storage, and processing of your data. The applicable data protection law and this policy will apply to safeguard your interest.
Disclosure of Data
Your personal information belongs to you. We will not share it with any third party except for what is agreed by you and expressly stated here. You can ask us to provide details about what we’ve collected, and you can ask us to delete it or correct any inaccuracies. You can also ask us to restrict or limit processing, sharing, or transfer of your personal information, as well as to provide to you your personal information that we’ve collected so you can use it for your own purposes. However, requesting the deletion of your personal information may also result in a loss of access to services we provide. We won’t delete data that we’re required by law to retain. To make a request, contact us at [email protected].
Duration of Data Retention
We won’t keep your personal information for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. This means that information will be destroyed or erased from our systems when it’s no longer required. We take appropriate steps to ensure that we process and retain information about you based on the following logic:
- At least the duration for which the information is used to provide you with a service
- As required under law, a contract, or with regard to our statutory obligations
- Only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, is processed, or longer if required under any contract, by applicable law, or for statistical purposes, subject to appropriate safeguards.
Third Party Services
Third Party links on our digital platforms
Our Services may link to third-party websites and services that are outside our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by such websites or other services. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statements applicable to the third party websites and services you use. We also may make available to you certain products or services developed by third parties. We are not responsible for these third-party products or services.
Policy for minors
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at [email protected].
Amendments and Modifications
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion to amend, delete, modify, vary, or supplement any of these Terms at any time and will endeavor to give prior notice of seven days for such changes.
CONTACT US: You can contact us to update your preferences, correct your information, submit a request, or ask us questions at [email protected].