Cancellation & Refund Policy
- To cancel your order, please contact our support team at the email address or phone number listed below: If you need to cancel an order, please contact [email protected] or phone +91 84477 46385 (All days - Mon to Sun, 24*7) with your order number.
- Refunds if any for amendments and/or cancellation will be paid directly to the customer for booking made directly with Bolt.Earth.
- For bookings routed via our Authorised Channel Partner (ACP), the refunds would be initiated by ACPs.
- Refund will be processed within 30 working days from the date of cancellation. No interest charges shall be payable on the amount.
- Bolt.Earth shall not be liable where the delay in refund is due to limitations from payment banks or for reasons beyond Bolt.Earth’s reasonable control.
- There is no refund payable for any unutilized devices.
- To be eligible for a refund, the customer must initiate the return of the product within 30 calendar days of the purchase.
- In order to return an item, it needs to be undamaged and in the same condition as it was received.
- Refunds will be made to the original payment method you used during your purchase. For credit card payments, a refund may take 5-10 business days to appear on your credit card statement.
- If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 15 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- In cases where a product accessory is found missing/damaged/defective, Bolt.Earth may either process a replacement of the accessory or the product at its own discretion.
Terms & Conditions (Generic)
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you submit to abide by the Company's decisions and cannot transfer your rights without restrictions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Offer is applicable against purchases made via our partnered networks only.
- Bolt.Earth reserves the right to modify, amend or alter the rules governing the Offer in its sole discretion without giving any prior notice. Bolt.Earth also reserves the right to modify, cancel, extend and/or discontinue the Offer or any part thereof at any stage without assigning any reason and without giving any prior notice and without any liability.
- Bolt.Earth also reserves the right to cancel any order or entries submitted and is not bound to fulfil any orders unless or until accepted.
- In the event of order cancellation, a 100 percent refund minus the shipping charges will be issued to the account of the payment source. However, the duration of credit is determined by the bank.
- All confirmed orders are priority dispatches and are generally shipped within 2 working days upon successful online transaction. However, shipping time varies from product to product. Please check the order page of the product you wish to purchase to know more.
- By availing the Offer, each Subscriber agrees that Subscriber’s name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail identities or any other information that is provided by the Subscriber (“Personal Information”) may be shared by Bolt.Earth with others associated with and/or assisting in organizing and administering the Offer, and to send to the Subscribers promotional information pertaining to Bolt.Earth, in the future.
- In the event of product price adjustment prior to delivery, the price of paid orders will not be affected.
- The Subscribers shall always comply with the applicable laws and these Terms & Conditions on which this Offer is hosted.
- Availing the Offer is voluntary, and Subscribers need to accept and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, the terms and conditions of the campaign including any amendments and modifications hereto, which shall be deemed to be binding on them and subscribers are required to periodically check for any updates to the same during the Term.
Bolt Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Warranty is not applicable if the internal PCB is found tampered with or removed.
- The device is considered defective if it fails to perform all functions as indicated in the user videos, technical specifications, or any other document shared with the device, and the failure is due to internal characteristics.
- The Warranty period starts from the date of delivery of the device and is valid for a tenure of 1 year.
- Warranty is not applicable for damage to the device or any part(s) due to transportation or shifting or arising out of improper storage of the device at the Customer's premises.
- Warranty is not applicable for mechanical or electric damages resulting from incorrect installation, configuration, usage, or other activities inconsistent with the operation manual or contradictory to technical specifications attached to the device.
- The customer shall provide a reasonable, sufficient, and safe working space to access the device for charging. The customer is liable to move away from all blocking objects or move the appliance to an appropriate location with gas/water supply and drainage for testing of the device.
- Return/Repair processing requires copies of the original invoice and Delivery challan/ pack slip.
- In case of any major physical damages on the device, the warranty claim should be made within 48 hours from the date of delivery, claims after this period will not be eligible for warranty benefits.
- If the product serial number or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered. If any accessory or external part of the product is missing.
- Warranty does not cover natural wear & tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to improper care (accident, misuse, or negligence) and damage caused by rain, fire, or earthquakes, etc.
- If any damage occurs in/on outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior cases, screens, and other attachments.
- Warranty is void If the device becomes dirty or damaged due to contact with chemical agents, water, sharp objects, improper handling, accident, abuse, or under abnormal use or conditions such as rain, wind and so forth.
- Warranty does not cover general maintenance, cleaning, application update/installation, product demonstration, or any other service other than repair/replacement.
- Deterioration of the product caused by normal wearing and tearing, including but not limited to rust or stains.
- Any other circumstances that are contradictory or do not comply with business ethics.